QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2008-12 > 1229723116

From: Louise Hamelin <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] [Q-R] Again where to look in Drouin ??
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:45:16 -0500

Jackie & Frances,

Thank you both Jackie & Frances, also Alain, Fr John, Norm, Best and of
course "ma tite cousine Mona" for all your help and information for the
search of the marriage HAMELIN / AUBERT. I hope I did not forget anyone.
I'm expecting some answers from Grondines. We will see. I will keep you
posted on that one!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year to all!!!

Louise Hamelin
Saint-Basile-le-Grand (QC)