QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2008-12 > 1229636919

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] [Q-R] Where to look in Drouin ??
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:56:08 -0500

A big thank you to Mona, Jackie, Kevan Barton & Frank Watters for replying
to my question. I hope I'm not leaving anyone out.
I had a hunch that that marriage was not available, but was just hoping that
maybe......:)
Claude married again in 1709 in Montreal and I have that marriage record
just couldn't find his first one.
Once more thank you and Merry Christmas to all.
Renee