QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2008-08 > 1219361366

Subject: [QUEBEC] GIRARD
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:29:26 EDT

Hi Everyone,

If anyone has access to records from St. Denis sur Richelieu and is willing
to help me locate the GIRARD family, I would be very appreciative.
This is what I know; George Girard was born about 16 Jan 1850, his parents
were Pierre and Eleanor Roi. George married, his first wife passed, he traveled
to Massachusetts and married again to Melina Lafrance. Melina was a widow
when she married George. I believe her first marriage was to a Marcel
Tremblay/Trembley.
I'm looking for anything that can be found on George and his
parents/siblings. I do not know where Melina was from in Quebec, so I'm not expecting to
get too much on her.

Kind Regards,
Peg

deal here.