QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2008-08 > 1217814018

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: [QUEBEC] Octave Paradis
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 21:45:21 -0400

Good evening
Is it possible for someone to check Drouin for these two marriages.
I think it's the same Ovila who married twice and he would be the son of
Octave Calve & AGLEA Paradis.mar. 03 Jun 1872 in Deux-Montagnes. I can't
find another Calve/Paradis marriage anywhere. Algea was my grandfather's
sister.

Ovila Calve s/o Octave & Alice?? Paradis mar. 1895-09-30 St-Placide
deux-Montagnes Josephine Arbique d/o Hilaire & Octavie Cleroux.
Octave & Alice/Adeline ?? Paradis are said to be from St-Andre d'Avellin
(rep, des deux-Montagnes

from rep Hawkesbury, Prescott On Page 29
Ovila Calve s/o Octave & Alexina ?? Paradis 1923-04-16 St-Alphonse,
Hawkesbury, Prescott co. Donalda Hamel d/o Pierre & Elisabeth Valiquette.

Thank you for coming to my help:)
Câlins
Renée

This thread: