QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2008-02 > 1202958083

Subject: [QUEBEC] LEMAIRE-NIGUET Marriage correction
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:01:23 EST

Many thanks for all the responses to my query about the marriage of Francois
LEMAIRE and Marguerite NIQUET. It was SKS who led me to the next image in
the Drouin file which turned up that marriage on 27 July 1824 -- not 20 July.

My problem now is what to do with this correction. I can see how the error
happened because there was another LEMAIRE marriage on 20 July but the error
is repeated on all 14 of the listings for that couple in World Connect and in
the BMS200 as well as in the Baie-du-Febvre marriage rep.

If it was in the PRDH it would be easy to "report" but I thought I would
pass it along here for any of you who have that couple or use the Baie-du-Febvre
marriage rep.

Cheers,
Jackie Hostage

Awards. Go to AOL Music.