QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2008-02 > 1202739360

From: "Bill & Peggy Youngs" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Quebec Founding Families Association
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:16:00 -0500

If I understand the Fédération des familles souches du Québec website,
individuals do not join this group.
Rather, you join one (or more) of the family associations (associations de
familles). The FFSQ is merely
the umbrella group for family associations. Note too that all family
associations are not necessarily members
of the FFSQ.

Regards,
Peggy Youngs