QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2007-09 > 1189878555

From: "Joan Rooney" <>
Subject: [QUEBEC] lookups for LaPrairie/ St-Hyacinthe/Iberville
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:49:19 -0400

Hi again,

May I please request 2 more lookups

1. I am looking for the marriage of Jean-Baptiste Mailloux probably in the
Iberville area in the 1880s. His son Adelard Mailloux married Marie Lemieux
of Missiquoi

2. I have already found online the marriage of Alexis Lanctot to Marie Henry
Boire on January 29, 1798 at St-Jean-Francois-Regis (St Phillipe)in
LaPrairie.
I am now trying to find the parents of Alexis Lanctot and their marriage
probably in St. JFR (St-Phillipe) in LaPrairie. It may be Alexis Lanctot
who married Marguerite Hebert in Laprairie in1771.

Thanks,
Joan

This thread: