QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2006-09 > 1158017032

From: "Sue J" <>
Subject: [QUEBEC] Madeleine BENOIT - Need Parents
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:25:54 -0400

Hi list,

I am looking for the parents of a Madeleine BENOIT. I do not have
anything for her birth or death. She married Pierre BROSSEAU 22 Feb.
1819 in St. Mathias, Quebec. I am waiting on the MtDNA test and would
like to have my complete female side when I enter first known female
ancestor. It will be a while before this test is complete. The
further back I can go with the female lines, the better. I have my Y
tests done but that is not French Canadian so I am not worried about
that. If you can help with Madeline's parents, that would be great.
I believe her father was Pierre BENOIT and he married a Josephte
Unknown. I have not dates at all for this couple and I may be wrong.
I took it from a gedcom. I don't always trust Gedcoms or IGI.

Sue

This thread: