QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2006-03 > 1142264662

From: "Francoise Seguin" <>
Subject: The Weir Family Book
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:44:25 -0500

Hello Lists, I have a very strange request to ask of you. Would anyone have information on a Book written by a Carole Wilkens or Wilson from Parksville B.C.? I was speaking to my uncle David Wilfred (Wilf) Weir and He told me that a Carole Wilkens or Wilson ask his sister Hazel to send her some info on the Weir Family and She must have because on the cards that Aunt Hazel left me. There is no information on the Weir's before David Lindsay Weir my GrandFather (Wilf's) Father at all only on McMichaels and Montgomery's my GrandMother Annie McMichael, David's wife and there descendants. This is the only place that I can think of were I might get some information on the book if it really was written. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance for your trouble, Fran

This thread: