QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2005-10 > 1128605987

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: RE: Marriages oct 4; Renee vs. Gary. PRDH record error
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:40:05 -0400

this is what you wrote,
"The mother of the groom is listed as MARGUERITE PELET in
Renee's PRDH record, and Louise M. PICARD-dit-DESTROISMAISONS in Gary's
batabase."

You didnt say this yesterday "Person # 04 should be Marguerite Rosee instead
of MARGUERITE PELET"
That's what you are saying today:)

But you also said. " A third possibility to consider, is PELET an obscure
dit for PICARD-dit-DESTROISMAISONS?"

What does Pelet has to do with Picard-dit-Destroismaisons if you where
talking about Mraguerite Rosee. The bride was a Picard not the groom's
mother<g>

As far as I'm concerned Pelet/Rosee is the same person
Good luck
Renée