QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2003-07 > 1057470845

From: "Richard Van Wasshnova" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] 1666 Census Online
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 22:54:34 -0700

Hi Sue,

I can't say why the census is no longer there but when it was online I did
did several weeks of sourcing from it and I was able to determine that the
census was taken in Feb.

I looked at all infants with age given in months or days and whose birthdate
I knew and they all converged on Feb. census date.

I hope this helps. Hopefully the census will return online.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova
Seal Beach, CA