QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2003-07 > 1057470313

Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] 1666 Census Online
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 01:45:13 -0400

Sue -

If you click on one of the cached links at google,
you should be able to connect to that version. Don't
know where it went, though. Here is a link, but you
might have to cut and paste it to your browser if it
breaks up.

According to the information there, the 1666 census
was taken in February and March of 1666.

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:11:34 -0400 "Susan Schon" <>
> I tried to go to this address:
> But the 1666 Census Index was no longer there. Then I did a Google
> search,
> but all links led me to the above URL. Does anyone know what
> happened to it?
> Basically, I'm trying to find out the month in which the 1666 census
> was
> taken.
> Thanks,
> Sue

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!

This thread: