QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2003-01 > 1042320673

Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Meanings of French words
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:31:13 -0500

Hi Jackie -

Thanks for the information - I think this is just
what everyone could use.

If you can't use the link Jackie sent, you can
get there this way:

go to www.familysearch.org

click on glossary - on the right, next to help
click on custom search
click on select language
select French or whatever language you need, and
the list will come up.

Hope you're feeling better Jackie -

Lisa

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:36:16 -0500 "Marilyn Boula"
<> writes:
> Jackie,
> I tried the site you mentioned for French word list, it says it no
> longer
> exists or has been replaced, any idea how to find it.
> Thanks,
> Marilyn

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/rg/frameset_rg.asp?Dest=G1&Aid=&Gi
d=&
> > Lid=&Sid=&Did=&Juris1=&Event=&Year=&Gloss=&Sub=&Tab=&Entry=&
> > Guide=WLFrench.ASP
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> >
> > Jackie Hostage

Only $9.95 per month!