QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2002-11 > 1038599972

From: "Francis T. Watters" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Belleau/Furrier- line length
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:07:16 -0500

I think the problem is because some people have Outlook Express and not

For those that have Outlook Express, you have to:
1)click on TOOLS, then
2) click on OPTIONS,
3) choose the folder entitled SEND,
4)click on PLAIN TEXT SETTINGS on the same line as MAIL SENDING FORMAT,
5) In the box entitled AUTOMATICALLY WRAP TEXT, type in 70 or 72
characters instead of whatever is there.

That should do it.

Outlook Express authomatically sets the lines at 76 characters, but I
just reduced mine to 72 to make sure I don't extend beyond those of the

This thread: