QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2002-11 > 1037923655

From: "John H.Merz" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] The Province of Quebec
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:14:38 -0500

Dear Gary,
my last posting was not in reply to the James Bay question,
but since you mention it again, here is the situation about
There are two of them in Canada -
the first one is the famous one, the kind of appendix of the
Hudson Bay, east-shore belonging to Quebec, southern tip
and west-shore belonging to Ontario,
and there is James Bay, a tiny little inlet on the eastside of
Manitoulin Island Georgian Bay side, a tiny village at the
Bay named Wikwemikonsing.

Hope this one clears this issue up.
John Merz