QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2002-11 > 1037322130

From: "Richard Graveline" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Joseph BOIVIN & Philomene DOUILLET
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:06:39 -0500

Gary:

Do not think that the following belong to your query, but you might want to stick them in the
"research later" file.

From "French Canadian Families of the North Central States"

Father Joseph ______

Dora married Jun 28, 1897 to Adelard Lacoursiere

Rosa married Nov 17, 1900 to Joseph Goyette

Location is St Pierre. No state was given but I suspect that it might be Minnesota.

richard graveline
Georgia