QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2002-01 > 1011459838

From: "Francis T. Watters" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Argenteuil
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:04:03 -0500

Hi Lynn;

Jean-Paul gave you a valuable tool to help find the places you are looking
for. It will also be helpful for others on the list.

Just to let others know where Lost River and Harrington are, and who are a
little bit familiar with the Prov. of Quebec, both places are just a few
miles from each other, about 30 miles north west of Lachute. That's in the
foothills to the Laurentians north west of Montreal.

The nearest place for searching for birth/death/marriage info would likely
be in Lachute if your ancestors were Protestants. .

Frank