QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2000-07 > 0962961993

From: Joyce Bard <>
Subject: [QUEBEC] Whats your Pet Project?
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 05:26:33 -0400

As a gift to a friend, I am trying to find information on his family name:
OSTIGUY. My hope is that I will be able to present him and his family with at
least the start of a family tree as a Christmas gift. He was fairly young when
his father died and so has little information on his paternal heritage. As is the
case with so many of us, we don't become interested in our ancestors until it is
too late......until all our best sources have passed on......making our task more
daunting. He was born and raised in western MA; his ancestors supposedly
arriving there from Canada If anyone has this name in their line, and has MA
connections, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you!

Joyce B.

This thread: