QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2000-04 > 0954810347

From: "Francis T. Watters" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] family associations
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:05:47 -0400

Hi Jann;

Most of these Québec family associations are members of the Fédération
des Familles Souches Québécoises. You can get their address by
clicking on:

http://www.mediom.qc.ca/~ffsq/home.html

I'm sure that they will be happy to provide a complete list of the
associations, with their address and the person in charge of the
genealogy section.

Most, if not all, charge a smal fee - about Can$20 to $50 for a
search, depending on how far and the amount or difficulty in finding
the info a person is looking for.
But, for someone who does not have access to archives or a Library
with French Canada information, it may be worthwhile.

Regards

Frank