QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2000-03 > 0954459817

Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Multiple Cousinships (Is that a word?)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:43:37 EST

Hi!

There is nothing unusual about that in the province of Québec. I will use my
family as an example:

I am 27 times a descendant of Zacharie Cloutier and Sainte Dupont.
My husband is 6 times a descencant, which makes my children 33 times a
descendant. I did not count how many times good old Zac shows up in my grand
child's ancestry. No, our name is not Cloutier.

Salut,
Suzanne ;-))

In a message dated 2000-03-30 17:24:52 Eastern Standard Time,