QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2012-02 > 1329902380

From: Suzanne Sommerville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Gary Boivin
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 01:19:40 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Renee, for posting this death notice for Gary Boivin.

Back in 1998 or 1999, when I was a new internet user, Gary and I "met" via messages. He telephoned me, and we spent a good forty minutes talking about our common Boivin ancestors and the legacy from our families. I was then able to send him the research I had accomplished by that time on our ancestors. Over the years, we have exchanged other messages.  I will miss him, this friend and cousin I never had the chance to meet in person.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Suzanne Boivin Sommerville

Message: 3