QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2012-02 > 1328294197

From: "Desjardins Bertrand" <>
Subject: [Q-R] RE : searching for Henri/Henry/Honore Gauvin in Quebec or the USA
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:36:37 -0500

The genealogieQuebec.com site includes an "Institut de la statistique du Quebec" file of marriages and deaths in Quebec 1926-1996. From the death file, searching people with Gauvin as a family name who died in Quebec in 1942, one finds that the Henri Gauvin of the Coroner's report was born in 1923. Hence, not your man!

Bertrand Desjardins