QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2012-01 > 1326904512

Subject: [Q-R] MICHAUD
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:35:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi Listers. Just passing this along. Similarrity of names can make
research soooo difficult. I found this similarity between mother & son.

J-B DIONNE m. M.Madeleine MICHAUD 1728 Kam. And their son
Alexandre DIONNE m. Madeleine MICHAUD 1761 Kam.
So sons wife had same name as his mother.

M.Madeleine's parents were Pierre & Mad. CADIEUX and grandparents were
Pierre & M. AVCELIN.

Madeleine's parents were Louis & Gen.,ALBERT, her grandparents were Louis
& Claire LEVASSEUR and her great-grandparents were Pierre & M.ANCELIN.

So Madeleine's Great-grandparents were also her mothewrs grandparents.

Isn't that too close? Or do I have it wrong. Just puzzled again.

Norman

This thread: