QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-11 > 1321310095

From: "Doreen O'" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] wife of Jean Baptiste OLIVIER
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:34:55 +0000

PRDH free access shows the following:

PRDH shows 1761 in Terrebonne for the marriage of:
Jean Baptiste OLIVIER to Marie Leber Dutrisac

PRDH shows 1783 in Montreal for the marriage of:
Joseph GODIN to Marie Louise OLIVIER

PRDH shows 1750 in Les Écureuils for the marriage of:
Jean Baptiste GODIN to Marie Madeleine Pinel Bellefeuille

The spelling of Gaudin has been replaced by the standard Godin in PRDH

Cheers!
Doreen
======