QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-11 > 1321211763

From: Sheila Lafleur <>
Subject: [Q-R] wife of Jean Baptiste OLIVIER
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:16:03 -0500

Hi List

I was wondering if someone could check this info for me......

Jean Baptiste OLIVIER-OEIRDES
Jacques Philippe OLIVIER Agnes M. ROBINEAU-De_MOUET

Jan 12 1761 Terrebonne, Quebec
Marguerite LEBER-dit-DUTRISAC
Maurice A. LEBER-DUTRISAC Madeleine M. MARSE-MACE-MARIER

I have Jean-Baptiste Olivier s/o Jacques Philippe Oliver and Agnes Robineau
married to a Marie Louise Leber dit Dutrisac I don't have her parents on Jan 12 1761 at Saint-Louie-de France, Terrebonne, Quebec.

Is Marguerite & Marie Louise same person? Or are my names crossed some how which would be correct...

Thanks for your advice

Sheila

This thread: