QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-10 > 1319914104

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] translation help needed please
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 14:48:26 -0400

Hi Jean
This is what I found in the rep. BMS Oka regarding the 1842 marriage

26 July 1842 After the publication of one bann at the solemn mass of this
mission and the dispensation of the
other two, marriage of Amable Kanabanoketc, minor son of Ignace
Meiawickawatc, Algonquin, and
Geneviève Nawadjikijikokwe, of this mission who give their consent, and
Marguerite Kiwesokwe, minor
daughter of the late Bernard Ajawegone, Algonquin, and Marie Clotilde
Onotinokwe dite Ikwex of this
mission who gives her consent. Present: Amable Newadjikijik, Elisabeth
Anibichikwe and Pierre Minens.

Unfortunately I don't the page for the 1844 marriage-(
Good luck
Renee