QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-10 > 1319505705

From: Mary Lindemann <>
Subject: [Q-R] Help with impediment words
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:21:45 -0700

Looking at the marriage of John Miller and Bridget Burden [actually Barden] on May 29, 1867 in Montreal, Basilica of Notre Dame on image 459 of 824 in Ancestry and continuing on image 460. I'm good through the dispensation of the 3 Banns but hit a stumbling block on the "super impedimento". The image is difficult for my old eyes to read. I do have the balance of the record. Bridget is one of my Megantic Irishmen I am following.

Can someone figure out what the super impediment is/was and let me know?

As always, thank you in advance for any help.

Mary Lindemann
Lacey, Wa

This thread: