QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-10 > 1319416878

From: "from S-J" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Adoptions in Quebec
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:41:18 -0400

Hi Linnie
Thank you very much but I couldn't get it to open.
However, in the meantime, I now have the one that was posted to the group
some time ago.
For anyone who is interested - it is part of the Drouin Institute at

http://www.drouininstitute.com/adoption.htm

Anyone can download them to their computer. There are two books and they
cover from 1911 to 1998 in Quebec (not just Montreal).
FYI
Shirley-Jean