QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-06 > 1307640308

From: Mona Andrée Rainville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Adoptions in Quebec in the 1800's
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 13:25:08 -0400

Hi Shirley-Jean

You are doing nothing wrong, and you should stay clear from that website.

It is NOT a genuine adoption in Quebec website. Rather it is one of
those ad-ware, mal-ware websites which are generated from the search
words and are only designed to collect information from your computer.

As a precaution, you might want to delete your "cookies" and run a scan
for spyware.

I'm sure Linnie was not aware that she was steering you to a "fake" site.

Cheers,

Mona