QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-03 > 1299043567

From: "from S-J" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Need a translation please Sagala
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:26:07 -0500

Hi Suzanne:
It was my cousin who thought she had been 'adopted' and I said I would try
and confirm or deny it for him.
I realize that she definitely was not adopted cause she used her birth name
on her marriage record and the guardian is named as such and certainly is
not her 'adoptive' father since she wasn't adopted..
In any case, I am now trying to find her parents death records and then I
will try and find who Genevieve was living with in the next census. That
should wrap it up for my cousin.
Thank you very much for your input and sharing.
Shirley-Jean