QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-02 > 1298817469

From: Paul Keroack <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] DORION+ VERONNEAU
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:37:49 -0800 (PST)

Pam,

Perhaps you should browse for the marriage on www.familysearch in their Quebec Catholic church records - Go to North America - Quebec church records, then locate place name, then date range, then scroll pages until you find the same marriage date as shown in Drouin - if the range shown is from, say 1821 to 1828, then enter an image number more than halfway, then scroll through the rest - it will probably be easier to read since FamilySearch has made a better scan of their microfilm - and the original is from a different paper copy in any case.

Paul