QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-02 > 1298638820

From: (T. Arthur Henault)
Subject: [Q-R] Wet Heavy Snow.
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:00:20 -0500

Hello Cousins. Here in the Berkshires of Western Ma. Town of Dalton. it
is snowing with big wet heavy flacks of that white stuff. all the tv.
stations are off the air. (I have cable tv.) but I still have my web tv.
working. we already have several inches. we were suppose to get rain
changing over to snow flurries. But this is all snow. I think that we
are in for another biggie. I hear that Spring is comming, But I am not
going to beleive it until I see it. I think that we will have four or
five more weeks of winter. I am getting cabin fever. Well I guess that I
could some posting, just to give our cousins something to read. Have a
nice hot cup of coffee, and stay warm.

Moose Hugs Tommy

This thread: