QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2011-02 > 1297250948

From: Suzanne Sommerville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Once upon a time
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 03:29:08 -0800 (PST)

I was there, using my old IBM on dial-up and documents from microfilm.  Somewhere among my files, I'm sure I have some printouts of the discussions from the early years.

The technology has changed dramatically, but the quest continues. I remember some prickly debates as we worked to refine the published record but also the civility of most listers. I wish we could all have a reunion to meet each other in person.

Thanks to Uncle Fred and all who keep the list active and interesting.

A grateful cousine,
Suzanne

> Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 23:21:17 -0500
> Subject: [Q-R] Once upon a time