QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-12 > 1293458414

From: John Sullivan <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] QUEBEC-RESEARCH Digest, Vol 5, Issue 503
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:00:14 -0500

In fact, Jean Cusson and Marie Foubert had eight daughters, four of whom did
not have Marie as their first given name:

Marie Moise (Maurice Rivet); Marie Madeleine (Ange Lefebvre Descoteaux);
Marie Jeanne (Jean Briault Barreau); Elisabeth Isabelle (Joseph Aubuchon
Lesperance); Michelle (Antoine Adhemar StMartin); Marguerite (Jean Aubuchon
Lesperance); Marie Jeanne (Jean Baptiste Joliet); Catherine (Jacques
Thibierge).

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Frances LaChance <