QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-12 > 1292878304

From: Suzanne Sommerville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] origin of Jeanne Auneau m 1646 Pierre Lefebvre
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:51:44 -0800 (PST)

This is an interesting comment. Marie Mité8amég8K8é, Algonquin wife of Pierre Couc, did petition the court when she had not received her rights to her and her husband's property.  See BAnQ, Cote : TL3,S11,P2395

And, also, my account of the case at http://www.leveillee.net/ancestry/pierrecoucestate.htm

Both Marie and Jeanne Auneau are among my many New France distant grandmothers.
Suzanne .