QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-12 > 1292843811

From: Alan Decato <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] QUEBEC-RESEARCH Digest, Vol 5, Issue 488
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 03:16:51 -0800 (PST)

I enjoyed the maternal line thread and noticed many lines shared in my genealogy
just not my maternal lines.  It's nice to see so many cousins.

I agree with Linnie's response (below) to Jeanne Auneau's status as not first
nation.  This is my paternal line. My name is an Anglicization of Lefebvre dit
Descoteaux.  Alan Decato

Message: 1