QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-12 > 1292702666

From: "NetBoie" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Grandmothers
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:04:26 -0500

I'm afraid both my maternal line and my paternal line of grandmothers are very short. My mother was adopted and it is only a few months since I found her birth mother, so that line is extremely short. Anybody that can help fill out that line will be aces in my book and I will certainly whisper that in Santa's ear. With my paternal grandmother's line I'm afraid I run into a brick wall not far down the line crossing the border from Vermont to Quebec. Here they both are:

Maternal Line

Direct Descendants of Rose Dubuque

1 Rose Dubuque

+Antoine Leveille

2 Rose Anna Leveille b: November 1851 in Canada

+Edward Cross b: December 1853 in Fairfax, Franklin, Vermont, USA m: September 21, 1874 in Holy Angels, St. Albans, VT, USA

3 Evelyn Lacroix (AKA Lena Cross) b: November 1895 in Fairfax, Franklin, Vermont, USA

+John Daignault b: 1888 in Vermont

4 Marjorie Elizabeth Guyette b: August 30, 1912 in St Albans, Franklin, Vermont, USA

+Gordon Edward Constantine b: February 09, 1913 in St Albans, Vermont, USA m: January 28, 1939 in St. Mary's Church, St. Albans, Vermont, USA

5 David Gordon Constantine b: May 11, 1944 in St Albans, Franklin, Vermont, USA

Paternal Grandmothers

Direct Descendants of Julia Bursey

1 Julia Bursey b: Abt. 1830 in Vermont, USA

+Joseph Goodroe b: August 07, 1824 in Canada

2 Emma Goodroe b: March 18, 1857 in Canada

+Edward A Bushey b: September 15, 1857 in Vermont m: May 11, 1880

3 Agnes Lena Bushey b: March 06, 1884 in St Albans Bay, VT; USA

+Arthur E. Constantine b: May 14, 1881 in Farm, Sheldon Rd, St Albans, Vermont m: November 05, 1907 in Our Lady of the Lake, St Albans Bay, VT; USA

4 Gordon Edward Constantine b: February 09, 1913 in St Albans, Franklin, Vermont, USA

+Marjorie Elizabeth Guyette b: August 30, 1912 in St Albans, Franklin, Vermont, USA m: January 28, 1939 in St. Mary's Church, St. Albans, Vermont, USA

5 David Gordon Constantine b: May 11, 1944 in St Albans, Franklin, Vermont, USA

Dave Constantine in Boston

This thread: