QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-12 > 1292693062

Subject: Re: [Q-R] Who is your most ancient maternal grand-mother?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 17:24:22 +0000 (UTC)

This has been really, really interesting. Thank you. Mona for suggesting it.

Starting with my maternal grandmother, here is my maternal line:

Adeline Caron
Philomene Cote
Genevieve Martin
Emarance Dube
Theotiste Boucher
Madeleine Fortin
Madeleine Richard
Francoise Miville
Marie Langlois
Francoise Grenier (m. Noel Langlois 25 July 1634 in Quebec City)

Best wishes,
Patrick Voisine