QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-12 > 1292627726

From: Mona Andrée Rainville <>
Subject: [Q-R] Who is your most ancient maternal grand-mother?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:15:26 -0500

Hi there,

Most of our genealogical efforts tend to discover our father's father ,
then his father, and so on, as we go up the family tree.

I thought I'd introduce a variant as a topic of discussion.

Have anyone of you looked at your most ancient maternal grand-mother,
from womb to womb?

The result can be surprising.

So...

Who was your oldest maternal grand-mother? You need to look at your
mother, then her mother, then her mother, and so on until you can't go
any further from lack of proof?

Oh, and anyone of you comes up with Eve, I'll be wanting to see the
paper trail.... :-D

Cheers,

Mona

This thread: