QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-10 > 1288328439

From: "NetBoie" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Ange-Guardien v. l'Ange-Guardien
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:00:39 -0400

Just to add a tiny bit more confusion to the mix, the first French-Canadian church in St-Albans, Vermont is now known as Holy Angels but when it was founded in 1873 it was La Paroisse Des Saints Anges Gardiens. And I believe I have also seen it referenced simply as L'Anges Gardiens.

Dave Constantine in Boston