QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-10 > 1287975278

From: Linda Lovell <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Laboursaudiere name change to O'Neil
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

You are not far off though I was just told that they came across in the middle of the night and when they (the officials) could not understand they said they were other O'Neils on the boat so they were O'Neil  ??

they settled in Oswego, NY area and I am learning more as we type
Later
Linda Neadle Lovell