QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-08 > 1282752076

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] DUBOIS
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:01:16 +0000

Here is one of them for you:

> Montréal (Basilique Notre-Dame) > 1924 > Image 537

Joseph Anastase DUBOIS buried 29 July 1924 at cemetery of the parish, spouse of Mathilda BAZINET (sic). He died the 23rd of this month in the parish of St. Denis at the age of 41 years.

Ontario marriage registration shows that he was born in Terrebonne s/o Joseph Dubois & Celanaire Gascon;

Bride's name given as Mathilda Bissonaire(?) born in Glen Robertson d/o Antoine Bissonaire & Mathilda McCanacher. Margin entry gives surname as Bisner for bride and her father.

==

Cheers!

Doreen

=========