QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-08 > 1282749356

From: RENE SEGUIN <>
Subject: [Q-R] DUBOIS
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, to everyone on the List,
It has been a few years since I asked for help from members of this List. I had
to take a break and at 92 I think I deserve it. I am helping my wife of 64 years
to fill some blanks in her tree. Here it is:

1- Need dates of birth and death of Albina DUBOIS married to Benjamin Joseph
VERDON the 02-AUG-1897 at Montreal, QC (St-Jean-Baptiste).

2- Need date of birth of Ubald DUBOIS, he died 09-JUL-1945 at Montreal. Was
married to Mathilda McCARRAGHER the 11-SEP-1912 at Montreal (St-Edouard).

3- Need Place of death of Anastase DUBOIS born 10-JUL-1880 at Terrebonne and
died 24-JUL-1924 (place unknown to me) but should be in Montreal. He was married
to Mathilda BESNER the 30-APR-1917 in Glen Robertson, Ontario.

4- Place of birth of Clovis DUBOIS, he was born the 10-OCT-1883 (Probably
Terrebonne). Was married to Alphonsine Methote probably at L'Annonciation in the
county of Labelle. Need also date of his his death in or around Edmonton,
Alberta after 1953.

Will be grateful for any little bit.
PS All these 4 DUBOIS are all children of Joseph DUBOIS dit Jolicoeur and
Salomee GASCON married at Terrebonne the 17-MAY-1875.
Rene J. Seguin of Florida

This thread: