QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-07 > 1278121453

From: "Roch St-Pierre" <>
Subject: [Q-R] GUILBAULT - DAIGNAULT
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:44:13 -0700

Hi! Renée,
from the Marriages of Ste-Anne, Ottawa, Page 69 and 121:

Arthur Guilbault m Albina Daignault July 30, 1894
Arthur parents, Adolphe Guilbault and Rosalie Dubé
Albina parents, Joseph Daignault and Sophie Daoust

Albina had a lot of siblings: olive, Amanda, François-Xavier,
and Laura Daignault. If you need all their marriages let me know.

Roch

Good evening
I have a marriage for Arthur Guilbault s/o Adolphe or Francois & Rosalie
Dube married 1894-07-30, Ste-Anne Ottawa, to Albina Daigneault d/o Joseph &
Sophie Daoust..

The rep of Ste-Anne & BMS 2000 gives Adolphe as the father of Arthur, but I
can only find a Francois married to a Rosalie Dube.(LDS pilot site), Can a
generous lister check for the marriage in 1894 at Ste-Anne Ottawa in Drouin
please.

Thank you for your help
Happy 4th of July weekend to all my US cousins:)
Renee

This thread: