QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-05 > 1273711943

From: Reen Carter <>
Subject: [Q-R] Hoping, Hoping for Translation, Please
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:52:23 -0700

I have a couple of Drouin records that I can't read well enough to
translate. My computer system doesn't support the new and improved document
reader on Ancestry.com, and French isn't very good, either.

The first is the marriage of Jean Baptiste Godreau to Clarisse Belanger,
1875, St. Jean Port Joli.

The second is the birth record of Louis Bellanger 1792, Beauport (La
Nativité de Notre Dame).

If anyone can help with this, I would be very pleased. And if anyone has
information on this line I'd be happy to share.

Merci,

Maureen

This thread: