QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-02 > 1265146495

From: "jmardes" <>
Subject: [Q-R] MARRIAGE OF MICHEL LANDRY AND MADELEINE LEBLAN-LEBLANC IN NEWENGLAND
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:34:55 -0500

Does anyone know where Michel Landry and Madeleine Leblan-Leblanc were located in New England? I have the rehabilitation of their marriage at LaPrairie, Que. along with the baptism of their four children from PRDH. I checked for the marriage in LDS pilot,the marriage in Notre-Dame-de-Laprairie-de-la-Magdeleinem Images 267 and the top of the page of 268, 1755-1776. Problem is that I cannot decipher it as my French isn't that great. Sure would appreciate it if someone could translate this marriage for me/

God Bless all the people on this wonderful list,
Jeannette

This thread: