QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-01 > 1264008352

From: Madeleine English <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Cemetery Statistics for 2009
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:25:52 -0800

DANG! Sounds to me as though we're all getting old(er)! Heard that your
body
doesn't function as well as it used to, but "I" certainly don't feel old
enough to be having
all these problems! Just 'taint fair! I'm just not ready for this!

Count your blessings that you can still get around even if not comfortably.
I can't even
stand up for long inside without feeling like my legs are going to buckle
and my back break.
Then, when we go outside, I'm in a wheelchaiar. Can't walk the "now" short
distance to the
car. Absolutely hate it, but guess everything considered, I should be
grateful for that as well.

Luv ya all

Best,
Madeleine