Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-01 > 1263036543

From: Lynne Charles <>
Subject: [Q-R] Lily Sophia Fordham born 1891 Paddington, London, England.
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 11:29:03 +0000

Hi All,

I have recently discovered the above lady is my late fathers half sister. Ancestry has a Lily Sophie Fordham travelling to Quebec from England between 1919-1924.

Please can anyone give me details on this lady as I would very much like to find out what happened to her.

Lily ( Lillian) is to be found on the 1911 census, living with my fathers family in England.

I have not be able to locate a marraige for her in England.

Regards Lynne