QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2010-01 > 1262810537

From: "FRANCOISE SEGUIN" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Cemetery Statistics for 2009
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:42:17 -0500

That's why you are in such good shape now, Don't you think it was worth it? You must have a very
svelte figure by now compared to when you came to Ottawa and walked Notre Dame, but OH yes we spent
more time in Timmy's that day didn't we. You are still awesome so keep up the good work Bill. We
All Love ya! Take care and no more surgeries they really hurt as I had a shoulder replacement 4
months ago. But like you all better now, "Almost" Love and take care, Fran