Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-12 > 1260423646

From: "from S-J" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Need assistance to read marriage in Hamilton (Dutil&Pluff) 1933
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:40:46 -0500

Hi Florent:
I don't understand why you couldn't get in. I just clicked on it now and
had not trouble. I didn't have to 'log in' - I just clicked on it.
Maybe the website was having problems when you tried. You might want to try
again cause you can do a search for both Albert Dutil and also for Irene and
from there you can contact the posters.
DID you try my suggestion of the family trees who have also
included this couple? Again, you can contact the owners of these trees.
Good luck